INTEGRATED WITH XPS
Amazon Shipping Software
Ship with ease thanks to XPS’s Amazon shipping integration software. Our exclusive shipping software connects directly to your Amazon Seller Central account through our API, so you have one less thing to worry about. With our shipping software for Amazon, we’re taking the time out of the eCommerce shipping process and giving it back to you. XPS makes it easy to import your orders, compare rates, create and print labels, and update the online status on every order.
Benefits of Using XPS Shipping Software for Amazon
Streamline your shipping process with XPS and our exclusive shipping software. So, what makes our Amazon shipping integration software so great?
- No user fees without restrictions on shipping volume, stores, channels, or carriers
- Deeply discounted USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL shipping rates
- Import Amazon orders in real-time or on a schedule
- Easy batch label printing for Amazon orders
- Automatically update Amazon with tracking numbers, confirmed shipping status, and shipping method
- Generate end-of-day manifests
- Create and assign rules to automate the shipping process
- Send delivery confirmation tracking emails to customers automatically
- Multi-carrier shipping solution with USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL
- Live chat support, email, or phone when you need help
Keep Your Seller Rating High
Your seller rating is important to you and your customers. To keep your seller rating high, you need to constantly update your merchant account with the carrier name, shipping method, and tracking ID for 2-day, next day, and expedited shipments. This can be a time-consuming process that takes you away from your business. XPS’s multi-carrier shipping software streamlines this process and automatically syncs this information back to your Merchant account without any manual data entry. This is one of the most important benefits of our Amazon shipping software. Keep your seller rating high, your buyers happy, and get more time to be productive with XPS Shipping.